This event is a drug free event, NO forms of drugs or legal highs are permittable at any time (this includes poppers) All bags and persons will be checked upon arrival and any items confiscated. Whilst we want people to enjoy their day anyone who is intoxicated and unable to manage themselves will either be refused entry or asked to leave if they are already in the event.
- No glass items will be allowed on site and all drinks will be served in plastic or reusable cups.
- We operate challenge 25, any persons found attempting and or purchasing alcohol for those under the age of 18 will be asked to leave.
- Antisocial behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Any time that could be perceived as a weapon will be removed at entry and entry will be denied.
- Photographs and videography will be used at the event and published for promotional purposes.
- No under 18s in the main stage tent from 8pm.
please use public car parks where possible if viewing the fireworks display. Do not park on central reservations or grassed areas on side of road do not park on road side causing obstruction to other road users please be warned you will be clamped / removed or fined if you park illegally please act responsibly if you intend to use your vehicle to attend the fireworks display.
There is a Pavilion with car parking for disabled spectators to be able to see the fireworks from a better view.